Wednesday 3 September 2008

Holidays are great aren't they!


Quality time to spend with you family is really quite precious in this hectic age of ours. Italian Ice-cream - Simply one of mankind’s best creations! We went to Tuscany for a week and then onto Provence in the south of France. The car journey was long but we had plenty of breaks and the kids had the portable DVD player in the back for distraction.





We visited San Giminiano, Sienna and Como. I adore the North of Italy. There was a Market in Como where I found a stall selling Bortolli Bean Seed. Naturally I bagged some.



The second week in Opio Provence was great too. I picked up a couple of kilos of fat garlic. No idea what the name was but thought it would be nice to plant some and hand some out to the people on the allotment.



Two weeks just never seems long enough.




I dreamed of the allotment the first three nights wondering what state it would be in when I got back.........After a week it was all but forgotten. Holidays are great aren't they!







Can we drag the UK over the the left of Italy. Theres a big gap there. Im sure we could fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi from Cazaux's Food Factory,

Hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to say hi, laugh at my ramblings, ask a question etc.

Regards,

CFF