Monday 1 September 2008

The good Fight

♫ Dig, dig, dig goes the shovel.

♫ Fork, fork, fork goes the….er fork.

♫ Tap, Tap, Tap goes the h – h – h- hammer.

♫ Have a beer, Tidy up, Shut the gates.


The weeds declared me a tyrant as I swept through my land cleansing it of unwanted tribes.

I murdered the couch grass, slaughtered the brambles and snapped the necks off the bind weed and hacked it back to it mother root and char grilled her for good measure.

They gave nearly as well as they got with their cunning operation Annie Lennox.

The rake deserted me – Just as well I said, I don’t want anybody on my team who is not 110% committed.

During one rain swept Sunday, fortifications went up in the form of a B&Q shed. Then I dug in on the one time nettle strong hold and posted my allied forces, Tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi from Cazaux's Food Factory,

Hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to say hi, laugh at my ramblings, ask a question etc.

Regards,

CFF