Friday 30 January 2009

spuds-R-us.




A close friends partner has given me 15 tubers of the Maris Bard first eary potato. Thanks a lot.
I was going to grow a couple of varieties of lovely new potatos this year so I'll only need to look for one other other when I visit the Suffolk and Essex seed fair in a couple of weeks time.

My wife Steph thinks I'm joking when I told her we are going the potato fair on the 14th February. I'll post some pictures of that romantic date later on next month.

She dosn't really enjoy working in the garden, but prefer's me gardening to gargling beer down the booza and she happily tucked into pretty much all the veg I came home with last year. I'll slowly work on her gardening phobia. Hopefully, she'll evolve into the keen assistant to me, head gardener by the time that I retire in twenty five years or so.


I'm blinking rambling again -

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the chitting, I hope you don't have them in a shed, after the experience I had. I did a post about them
    I can see why your wife is not impressed with your choice of venue for VALENTINES DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi from Cazaux's Food Factory,

Hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to say hi, laugh at my ramblings, ask a question etc.

Regards,

CFF