Friday 3 October 2008

Quick visit

Michael popped around my house yesterday afternoon. He's got a plot half way up/or down the site depending on which entrance you take. He's going to be doing a bit of painting and decorating for our living room.
After he'd taken a look at what we wanted hime to do we popped over the plot for twentry minutes.
He was going to get some beans but his like mine have pretty much gone past their best so he's going to let them fatten up and keep the seed now too.
I decided to cut my last pumkin. It had a couple of little bite marks on it, I think maybe a mouse or something had a go at it so I snipped it off. It not the biggest of pumpkins in the world but I have another at home so thats plenty.
I also cut a cabbage for tonights dinner. Only two left now that have hearts, I have another four but they wont be ready until spring :O(.
Mike was over planting out his overwintering onions with his wife. I gave him a bit of netting as his was a little short for what he needed. Then I pulled a Swede for Michael and we went home.

2 comments:

  1. I can't see Keeleys melons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a vegetable blog.

    Keeleys melons are ripening nicely on page three of the Current bun.

    I have a picture marrow and a few cabbages you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete

Hi from Cazaux's Food Factory,

Hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to say hi, laugh at my ramblings, ask a question etc.

Regards,

CFF