Wednesday 22 October 2008

HELLO WORLD

I recently added one of those web hit counters because I beleived I was speaking to myself, which would be mad, but then again im blogging about vegetables so I probably am, so there you go.


I have begun to get a few comments from people which is reassuring. To be honest I would blog anyhow because I quite like it but it is fun to get some feedback etc.


To my suprise I'm seeing a few from far flung destinations are visiting my blog.


Well I'd like to thank you for looking me up and please do leave a comment or if you blog yourself then let me know because Im a bit of a blog junkie these days too and love reading them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I found you on Tattyannes blog and thought I'd pop in and have a look. You grow some lovely veggies judging by the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Sorry I hadn't seen your comment.

    Im proud of the veg we have grown for a first year.

    Its not been easy, not by a long shot but its certainly been worth it.

    Thanks for looking me up,

    Regards,

    Cazaux

    ReplyDelete

Hi from Cazaux's Food Factory,

Hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to say hi, laugh at my ramblings, ask a question etc.

Regards,

CFF