Friday 13 February 2009

Mr Potato Head



I'm Going to the East Anglia potato fair tomorrow. I feel like i'm 7 years old and its Christmas eve.


Dear potato Santa,


Iv'e been a very good boy, please can I have the following for valentines day?


Love Cazaux.


Name Type Qty
Amorosa First Early 6
Accord First Early 6
Riviera Frst Early 6
Maris Bard First Early 12
Maris Peer Second Early 12
Wilja Second Early 12
Anya Second Early 12
Pixie Second Early 12
Mayan Gold Early Maincrop 12
Desiree Early Maincrop 12
Galactica Early Maincrop 6
Sarpo Mira Late Maincrop 12
Sarpo Axona Late Maincrop 12
Golden Wonder Late Maincrop 12

3 comments:

  1. That is some wish list, where can you put them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still alive after taking the wife to a potato day on Valentine's Day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She got a full spa treatment as a bribe Rob. They have become the most expensive potato seeds in history. I also put my back out lifting a tiller. Being self employed and unable to work I lost income over a blinking tractor and suffered a few days of british day time television.

    All is well now and I hope to post something new this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi from Cazaux's Food Factory,

Hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to say hi, laugh at my ramblings, ask a question etc.

Regards,

CFF